Wednesday 17 March 2010

The Perfect Shoe

If someone tells you they have the perfect shoe. Disagree. For about 90% of people can never find the right shoes!!
My topic of discussion is on shoes.

Recently I have had horrible problems with shoes! I detest to flat shoes and only wear heels. Now I know as a woman wearing heels all the time is not the best idea. When you experience the problem of a good pair of shoes wearing out, and are resorted to only having an ill fitted pair of pumps. You will find that you may become very unamused!

Having experienced this myself, I have began suffering with my feet and now prefer to go bare rather than wear shoes.

To find the perfect pair of shoes is like finding, your soul mate from another planet! IMPOSSIBLE!

Searching for them takes our time and energy until we still end up finding a pair not our satisfaction.

If you have any personal experiences with shoes, feel free to comment, and any knowing of the PERFECT place to buy shoes.

So for today I wil leave you thinking about your shoes and whether they are the perfect ones.

Treat your feet with respect, otherwise you will regret it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment